Keyskills : Pre-Sales
· Work closely with the sales team in identifying target market, target accounts and services to be covered in the business development (lead generation) activity.
· Plan and oversee segment and account level research and map the account, identify potential clients, identify key needs.
· Oversee Contact database management – data sourcing, contact qualification, classification, communication and updates.
· Plan out lead generation campaigns with the head of field marketing including email and calling campaign plan, lead qualification follow-up and nurturing.
· Oversee calling, lead qualification and handover to sales.
Tracking and Reporting
· Report weekly activity and log all lead related data.
· Pipeline reporting and tracking from lead to pursuit to closure.
· Development and execution of quarterly and yearly lead generation plan.
· Performance indicators will include-
· Quality of leads generated
· Progression of leads into opportunities
· Number of deal closures and new client acquisition
· Value of business generated
· Overall team management, training, and performance management
· Experience: 1- 3 years
· Ability to work in a goal oriented environment under pressure.
· Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills a must.
· Experience working with multiple products and services.
· Confident and polished phone prospecting skills required.
· Outstanding skill in the use of Word, Excel, and various email programs.