1) Primary experience should be around planning, designing and implementing enterprise solutions using Oracle Technology product stack, viz Oracle ICS, Oracle SOA Suite on Cloud, Oracle AIA and Oracle BPM.
2) Should be conversant in integration homogenous/heterogeneous products across cloud and hybrid setups.
3) Develop & own all service delivery assets e.g. Methodology, Templates, Effort Estimators...etc.
4) TOGAF certified would be additional advantage.
1) Must be certified on Oracle Fusion Middleware(Implementation Champion).
2) Knowledge on Java/J2EE, Oracle ADF, Oracle WebCenter and Oracle CEP would be an added advantage.
3) Should be an Architect in Designing Solutions along with Project Management & delivery of complete execution starting from bid against client RFPs.
4) Should have worked extensively in the domains of Cloud Service Integration & associating Fusion Middleware 12c components.
MindGen Solutions LLP is a young consulting organization, formed to provide strategic hiring support to your organization to effectively hire right talent across industries.?We at MindGen, firmly believe that recruitment is much more than identifying a candidate for fulfilling a position.Every organization is unique, hence understanding the organization structure, culture and complexities go a long way to build an organization.