The Infosys Limited are currently recruiting for Data Entry, QLTY_PTG, duties for our client based in Banglore. Register and Apply Based on Your Skills!
- To ensure project level quality planning and completeness of the Project / Service Management Plans.
- To anchor creation of Process / Quality plan for project, perform project process assessment, analyze project performance To identify process improvement areas and conduct process pieces of training
- To participate in change management programs To pro-actively manage risks To conduct best-practice sessions and implement them To plan, recommend and implement the engagement level feedback mechanisms
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Roles & Responsibilities
- Technical and Professional Requirements- Minimum Experience required is 3 years.
- Location of Posting may vary as per business requirements.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject