• Programming languages : C, C++, VC++, C#, VB.Net Preferred
• Technologies : Windows SDK, MFC, Asp.Net / 2.0), Web Services, COM, COM+, DCOM,
• .Net Remoting
• Methodologies : OOAD, UML, Design Patterns,
• Microsoft Appliation Blocks
• Tools : Visual Studio, Visio
• Web Servers : IIS 5+, Apache Tomcat
• XML Technologies : SAX, XSLT, XSD
• Source Control : Visual Source Safe, CVS preferred
• Project Management : Basic Knowledge of MS
Aptara requires all employees, contractors and all third party vendors to ensure this by:
• Compliance to all security policies at Aptara
• Ensure use of information assets of Aptara as per the Acceptable Use Policy of Aptara
• Compliance to all applicable legal, statutory, regulatory requirements and policies defined and
• Ensure security awareness and a security-conscious culture
• Have knowledge of Estimation Techniques ( COCOMO, Function Point).
• Have knowledge of Unified and Rational Unified Processes.
• In Depth knowledge of design patterns
• Experience in architecting large applications
• In Depth knowledge of optimization techniques
• Proven expertise in UML/Design Patterns
• Should be aware as well as familiar with (ISO / CMM)
Aptara‚Äôs market leadership and industry reputation for excellence has been built and sustained over 25 years by a diverse team of exceptional men and women. We hire experienced professionals who are smart, ambitious, and passionate about their specialty. You will contribute, learn, and grow while providing services to a global customer base of top-tier corporations across a range of industries.