Assistant Manager - Research & Development
Automobile/ Auto Components
- Concept and detailed design of combine structural and functional assembly groups (Header - Cutter bar, Trailer, and other auxiliary structures) considering given specifications.
- Support the group manager with the objectives of ensuring product and engineering quality.
- Design and development at the complete aggregate, system and assembly level of machine.
- Structural design of machine components for function, strength, stiffness, durability and damage tolerance.
- Should be able to carry out hand calculation for design and validate the design before FEA and Test.
- Good interpretation skill for FEA and Test results.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation of BOM's and process documentation.
- Coordination of developements along with vendors and in-house fabrication and assembly facilities.
- Technical clarification of design and production issues to responsible departments.
- Supporting in planning, implementing and evaluating of test together with proto shop and validation department.
- Responsibility of harvesting process technology function in terms of function, cost, quality and delivery timeline.
- Initiate action to improve quality, manufacturing cost and function. Compliance with project cost.
Claas India Private Limited is a 100% subsidiary of CLAAS Group of Germany. CLAAS KGaA, Group is a leading manufacturer of agricultural harvesting machinery.