Core Java Developer
2 - 4 Years
4- 10 Lakhs
Software Design & Development
Posted Date :
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Core Java. Spring/Struts MVC & Hibernate.
- Exceptionally good at hands-on programming.
- Experience in building Fintech product development is preferred.
- Experience working in agile software development methodologies and pair programming.
- Good knowledge on Mysql/PostgreSQL.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Knowledge in any Linux based server administration, AWS setup (would be a bonus).
- Bonus points: community contributions, blog posts, white-papers, conferences.
Team and Communication Skills:
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- One awesome party trick up your sleeve.
Apart from all these we look forward to High level of ownership, entrepreneurial mindset and high learning quotient. Getting things done is the mantra. We firmly believe that passionate mind can only build awesome products! This is ideal for those who wish to be in an environment to learn and be challenged and not just a place to work!
Culture @ Cybrilla
We are the Cyborgs, we are quirky, weird and lovable.
Cyborgs believe in a flat organization structure, continuous learning and in giving back to the tech community. We share our gyan on a weekly basis via our Mangalvaari Gyan sessions.
We are notorious in our neighbourhood for excessive partying. As if this were not enough we indulge ourselves in Hackathons, gaming nights, and quarterly company trips and spoil ourselves.
What you get?
- Solve interesting and challenging problems.
- An opportunity to meet and work with best brains in technology and influencers.
- Increasing your geek quotient, by attending meetups and conferences. Yes we dig that stuff.
- Grow exponentially by working in small and transparent teams.
- Unlimited learning and hobby-time to experiment with new things.
- Hep and happening social life, who says you can’t make friends at work.
bout the Role
As part of the Core development team,you are responsible for implementing Java best practices @ Cybrilla and help our clients in solving complex business problems in Fintech domain. Being part of core development team to build such mission critical applications is just a small part of this role!
- You’ll be responsible for core components of our projects and work with our Product Owner/Architects to deliver high quality software.
- Follow coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
- Work closely with the Technical Architects in defining software architectures.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Interact with stakeholders to understand and refine requirements throughout implementation
- Do regular PR reviews
As a person if you are Enthusiastic, Motivated, Love problem solving, Share passion for Technology and Programming and more importantly enjoy startup work culture, you will enjoy this role!