- Extensive experience in designing and developing of complex mappings, applying various transformations such as lookup, source qualifier, update strategy, router, sequence generator, aggregator, rank, stored procedure, filter, joiner and sorter transformations.
- Experience in integration of various data sources like DB2, SQL Server, and Flat Files into the staging area.
- Expert in designing Parallel jobs using various stages like Join, Merge, Lookup, Remove duplicates, Filter, Dataset, Lookup file set, Modify, Aggregator, XML parsing stages. Good experience with ETL tools: Informatica or SSIS/Data Stage.
- Expert knowledge of DB2, SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, and data querying optimization.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and leadership skills, self-motivated, quick learner and a team player Ability to work in a team and individually, independent thinker, focused on meeting deliverables in a remote environment.
- Clear understanding of RDBMS, ER, 3rd n forms, OLAP dimensional Models.
Intersoft is a global business and technology consulting firm primarily serving consumer banks, wealth management firms, insurance companies and investment banks.