At Diyotta, our goal is to make every customer successful through the use of our technology. We know that the success of our customers leads to our success. We are seeking an individual who will continue to build and evolve our Customer Support capabilities, and act as a catalyst to continuously improve the quality of support services for our customers and partners. The role is focused on ensuring knowledge base and expertise is subjected to a continuous improvement as we grow our Customer base. This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally expand the knowledgebase of our technology and contribute towards Diyotta’s success.
The role is a 3-dimenstional role: Customers, Internal Support Team and the integration with the Organizational processes across other groups.
· Manage coverage for round the clock support for clients in US, Canada, Europe and India
· Monitor incoming requests via support portal, emails and calls and open cases to ensure accurate and timely responses to stakeholders
· Recording and prioritization of issues and timeliness of closing cases
· Provide timely updates to the customers and resolution
· Build a team who provide first-tier technical support & problem solving management to end users on issues of Diyotta DI Suite
· Develop best practices for installations, configuration, setup, error messages and application use at various client site
· Keep the team motivated and excited about their work and tasks
· training new hire service desk analysts and providing guidance and support during working hours
· Carry and respond to a mobile phone via email/calls to ensure prompt communication
· serve as the point of contact for emergency issues during weekends and off hours addressing issues remotely when required
· Reports to higher management
· Reactive and historical data analysis to be more Proactive
· Maintain a repository of all issues and keep the KB articles active and updated
· Work with the product team to prepare KBs for upcoming versions
Job Location: Hyderabad
Walkin Date: 17th December 2016
Time: 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Address: Diyotta India Pvt. Ltd., A Block, 6th Floor, Q City, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Candidates need to carry their resume and Id proof.