Hadoop Developer : 1 to 5 Years
mCarbon Tech Innovation Pvt Ltd.
1 - 5 Years
Posted Date :
- Must have hands on experience in Big Data Technologies i.e. Apache Hadoop, Map Reduce, Hive, PIG, Sqoop, Flume.
- Knowledge on Hadoop architecture and Hadoop Distributed File System, Hadoop ecosystem, Machine LearningProficient in setting up and working with huge Hadoop clusters, cluster monitoring and maintenance.
- Must have working knowledge of OOPS Concepts.
- Must have working experience in Oracle , MysqlCertification of Hadoop & VAS knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Must have hands on experience in modelling in predictive analysis.
- Understanding of analytics algorithm like Apriori , Decision Trees Algorithm , Naive Bayes Algorithm , clustering algorithm, Neural Network Algorithm , Linear Regression Algorithm, Random forest.
- Responsible for the software development of Telecom product in Java /JEE with Unix/Linux.
- Responsible for the end to end software development life-cycle.
- Responsible for product development by analyzing the requirement, development, testing and final delivery of product.
- Responsible for adding new changes and functionalities in the existing one according to the requirement of the client.
mCarbon is the leading provider of innovative revenue uplift and customer value management products for Telecom operators globally. Since inception, mCarbon has successfully transitioned from network VAS roots to becoming an innovator in subscriber revenue services for CSP’s. Around nine years since inception, mCarbon has successfully developed an innovative product suite which enables service providers to simplify and personalize customer experience by having various products that steer revenue via subscriber engagement over the network. Headquartered out of Noida(NCR)India, mCarbon is currently a team 250 + people, capable of supporting any geography of the world. It operates directly with a stream of partner ecosystem.