- Work with Delivery Managers and System/Business Analysts and other subject matter experts to understand the requirements.
- Implement Informatica mappings between inbound and target data model.
- Develop eagle interfaces (uploader, exporters, panels, message centre, etc) for loading / extracting/ maintenance of data in Eagle.
- Develop Olap reports for reporting/ad-hoc query requirements.
- Produce Technical specifications, unit test cases for the interfaces under development.
- Provide support through all phases of implementation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strong working knowledge of Informatica Power Centre with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Sound understanding of RDBMS concepts (preferably Oracle).
- Experience of Source Control Tools (SVN preferred).
- Experience of using job scheduling tools (Control-M preferred).
- Experience in UNIX and PERL scripting.
- Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Stored Procedure experience.
- Familiarity in Data Warehouse, Datamart and ODS concepts.
As the fastest growing Recruitment & Search firm in India, SMC was amongst the first few players Enter in the Sector Hiring. Since its inception in 1996,SMC has consistently shown exponential growth – the firm’s history is entwined with the acceleration of economic reforms in the emerging Markets.SMC provide talent management solutions in across verticals and cater to a range of clients from young dynamic companies to Fortune 500 Corporations.Our aim is to create value for clients through the assessment and recruitment of Quality management resources.