- Well versed in using Informatica tools, specifically MDM.
- Ensure consistency and integration with existing ETL processes.
- Code, test, implement and maintain medium to highly complex ETL mappings and scripts to build and maintain automated ETL processes.
- Plan and conduct ETL unit and development tests; monitor results and take corrective action.
- Develop logical and physical data flow models for ETL applications. Translate data access, transformation and movement requirements into functional requirements and mapping designs.
- Design automated processes to control data access, transformation and movement.
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into Informatica mappings and transformations.
- Ability to design, develop and implement complex MDM customizations.
- Conversant with object oriented models, Web Development programming languages, Web Services, and disconnected application architecture.
Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 68,000 professionals serving clients from hundreds of locations worldwide, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results.Our client proximity operating model fosters local accountability for client satisfaction and success. With global delivery capabilities in centers located across four continents, we offer our clients the best value, advantages of scale and operational efficiencies, as well as the ability to reduce their time to market.