Informatica Developer : Freshers Can Apply
Fresher - 5 Years
Posted Date :
- Interact with functional and technical representatives of project teams in order to understand business functionalities, technical modules, integration mechanism and data sources.
- Prepare test plans and conduct Unit, Integration, Regression, Performance and Functional Testing.
- Preparing design documents, building proof of concepts, validating design solution and data modeling.
- Preparation of technical specifications, installation and configuration of tools, performance tuning, testing, and deployment. Deploy the tool s administration functions.
- To co- ordinate closely with the functional and business users of Applications to understand Business Intelligence and ETL requirements.
- To get technically involved in the Design and Development of Database objects such as Tables, Views, Index, Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions, Triggers and Integrity Constraints.
- Experience of multiple end- to- end Informatica projects in solution design and development roles.
- Experience on leading data base systems Oracle/ Teradata / SQL Server.
- Good hands on experience on database queries/ procedures and functions.
- Having experience on various source like, flat files, XML, Queues.
Established in 2005 by Professionals well versed in dual fields of IT and Human Resources we are uniquely positioned to serve the Industry needs for Talent with Promptness and Professionalism that comes with a well compacted organization embedded with staff well entrenched in People’s Skills.Our core strength lies in providing top notch professionals to the absolute satisfaction of our clients.We strive to go deep in search of our client’s work culture to develop steep insights to help deliver the best services followed by an unconditional support.