The Government of Madhya Pradesh, the MP Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPWZ) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 36 Junior Engineer (Distribution) posts vacancies. The candidates who have passed required qualification for Junior Engineer (Distribution) posting, are eligible to apply for MP Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPWZ) Junior Engineer (Distribution) Recruitment 2016-17.
Educational qualification for the MP Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPWZ) recruitment 2017 must have completed in Diploma in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from a University/ Polytechnic College recognized by University MP Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPWZ) recruitment 2017. The age limit minimum upper age 18-40yrs
Name of the Organization: MP Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPWZ)
Official Website: www.mpwz.co.in
Name of the Post (Designation): Junior Engineer (Distribution)
Total Number of Vacancies: 36 Posts
Age Limit:18-40 years
Educational Qualification: Diploma in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from a University/ Polytechnic College recognized by University
Pay Scale: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Selection Processes: online assessment test
Application Fees: Application fees for unreserved / OBC candidates of MP domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other States shall be 1000/- and for SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P domicile 800/- per application.
Last Date of Online Application: 28th February 2017
The smallest working unit in IPH/ B&R Department is known as ‘Section’ in the charge of a Section Officer/ Junior Engineer whose principal functions, duties and responsibilities are as under:-
1. Junior Engineer is responsible to prepare petty requisitions and plans and estimates for special repairs and additions and alterations of works/ schemes under his section.
2. To give Nishans for works to be done in his section and to carry out survey and leveling work when required to do so.
3. To supervise the actual execution of Water Supply Schemes, Irrigation Schemes,Flood Control Works, Sewerage Schemes, Projects works and other affairs in IPH Department and repairs in his section done through the contractors or by dailylabour and to see that they are executed in accordance with the plans and specifications approved by the competent authority for the said work with sound materials. He shall also maintain the Register of progress and instructions on all major works and present then to all inspecting their orders, if any.
4. To make arrangement for adequate strength of labour at economical rates within the sanctioned rates when a work is required to be done departmentally.
5. To maintain accounts of all the stock and T&P in his charge, their receipts and issues and to maintain register of materials at site.
Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited as a wholly owned Government of Madhya Pradesh Corporations under the Companies Act, 1956 to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply for and on behalf of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board in the areas covered by the Commissionaires of Indore and Ujjain. The main objectives are to achieving efficiency gains and making necessary changes to make the Company commercially viable, progressively self sustainable and less government dependent and at the same time, balancing the interest of the consumers in regard to quality of service and economical tariff. The plan would include among other things, metering, billing, collection, identifying the present deficiencies and the improvements to be made, mapping supply feeders, measurement of energy supplied to feeders and energy audit, study of losses and scheme for progressive reduction, reduction in input costs, consumer affairs handling, investments required for improvements in the distribution system etc. Paschim Kshetra encompasses an area served by 77021 kms of HT and 137105 km of LT distribution network. The size of the administrative set-up is as below.