Linux System Admin - Freshers Also Can Apply
Fresher - 1 Year
Posted Date :
- Build, install, configure, analyze, tune, and troubleshoot operating system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Resolve difficult system problems and provide consultation or training.
- Configure and assist in the design of system and network security.
- Manage hardware, software, and utilities for installation, modification, troubleshooting, maintenance, and upgrades of operating systems and workstation environments.
- Monitor and analyze resource usage to recommend/develop enhancements to system capabilities and performance.
- Compare, evaluate, and implement new technologies, and integrate systems into the computing environment.
-Document systems infrastructure for users, support and consulting personnel, and developers.
At W3Global, we do much more than software integration. We deliver superior IT Solutions through the successful integration of people, technology and efficient business systems. We employ only senior-level, trusted consultants and programmers with proven track records of success. Because we are a small, efficient business staffed by technology experts, we can offer customers nimble service, unprecedented project turn times, and increased flexibility when compared to larger competitors.