Networking Engineer - 1 to 6 Years
Goldstone Technologies Limited
MCSE, Networking, Computers, CCNP, CCTV, NAT, NOC Engineer, RF Engineer, Websense
1 - 6 Years
Posted Date :
- Maintain a positive and helpful tone in all correspondence.
- Offer additional tips and solutions, related to their service issue, whenever possible.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems associated with computers, VoIP devices, or other technical devices.
- Exposure to video conferencing products (including: Polycom, Radvision, Lifesize, Tandberg, etc.) is a plus.
- 1+ years' experience in a customer support, sales engineering, or equivalent role with experience building and managing strong customer relationships.
- Good understanding of H.323 and SIP technologies including Firewalls, NAT and Gatekeepers.
- Troubleshoot issues to determine solution.
- Respond to customers in a timely basis, keeping them informed of status of their case.
- Quickly escalate issue to tier 2 engineers, if resolution cannot be found.
- Deliver positive communications to our internal and external customers.
- Provide clear, well written case correspondence to customers.
- Provides exceptional, friendly telephone support.
Goldstone Technologies Limited (GTL) is a leading IT services company with a global presence. Founded in 1994 as the flagship company of The Goldstone Group, it is now publicly listed on the BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE).Stay Top Systems Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldstone in Milpitas, California. Our vast experience along with our flexible delivery model has resulted in world-class business support and solutions. Offices in US, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Delhi.