The Government of West Bengal, the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 271 Non-Teaching posts vacancies. The candidates who have passed required qualification for Non-Teaching posting, are eligible to apply for Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS) Non-Teaching Recruitment 2016-17.
Educational qualification for the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS) recruitment 2017 must have completed in Graduation/Post Graduation Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS) recruitment 2017. The age limit minimum upper age 18-40yrs
Name of the Organization: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS)
Official Website: www.drrmlims.ac.in
Name of the Post (Designation): Non-Teaching
Total Number of Vacancies: 271 Posts
Age Limit: 18-40 years
Educational Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation
Selection Processes: written test / Interview
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- for General Candidates and Rs.600/- for SC/ST Candidates
Application Procedure: Apply online
Last Date of Online Application: 7th February 2017
1) Assists in programming and running the Integrated Pest Management Program by scouting, monitoring, identifying, and applying appropriate control options to address plant health concerns. Recommends IPM protocol policy. Diagnoses health problems and identifies remedies. Selects and applies control options for insects, disease, and weeds. Control options may include a variety of IPM tools such as beneficial insects, herbicides, insecticides, disinfectants, sanitation, etc. Special attention to beneficial insect use is emphasized. Tracks and evaluates effectiveness of control measures. Inventories and recommends orders as needed and within budgets. Posts necessary email notifications regarding re-entry. Coordinates applications to avoid disruption of scheduled events. Must be able and willing to apply chemical applications.
2) Assists in managing irrigation of plant material on a daily basis in greenhouse areas, containers, and interior displays. Ensures automated irrigation systems are programmed and running as scheduled. Provides training and direction for staff and volunteers concerning plant irrigation needs and hand watering techniques. Hand waters as needed.
3) Assists in keeping the facilities and equipment functioning by checking temperatures and operation of equipment, suggesting large repairs, performing minor repairs, scheduling and performing minor cleaning and maintenance tasks.
4) Provides leadership for seasonal staff and volunteer groups as assigned, including instruction, constructive criticism, planning and communication. Recommends scheduling of garden and equipment maintenance tasks. Care should taken to minimize impact to garden events.
5) Assists in implementing the plant production program for gardens, plant sales and seasonal displays. Assists in providing correct cultural needs including scheduling, temperatures, fertilization, lighting, plant moisture levels, soils and sanitation. Assists in propagation by seed, cutting, and division. Maintains plant quality with timely transplanting, pinching, pruning, trimming, and growth regulator applications. Other production duties include but are not limited to: production inventory organization, maintaining plant records; ordering and receiving plants, seeds and growing supplies.
6) Assists in the installation and maintenance of outdoor seasonal displays (assigned annual beds, containers and baskets). Duties include but are not limited to: designing and recommending plants for displays, weeding, mulching, hand watering, fertilization, deadheading, pruning, pest diagnostics and control, debris removal, sweeping sidewalks, and irrigation repair. Displays installed shall be approved by the Greenhouse Coordinator.
7) Assists in installation and maintenance of indoor plant displays. Duties include but are not limited to: designing and recommending plants for displays, replacing short term displays as needed, arranging, replacing permanent display plants as needed, debris removal, trimming, dead heading, cleaning foliage, pruning, mossing, fertilizing, weeding and hand watering. Displays installed shall be approved by the Greenhouse Coordinator. Able to lift 50 lbs.
8) Serves as a professional staff member in responding to public inquiries; providing content for garden publications, website, TV and radio spots; providing training for volunteers and periodically teaching programs in the area of expertise.
9) Serves as lead greenhouse staff in the absence of the Greenhouse Coordinator as assigned.
The Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (Dr. RMLIMS), Lucknow is a super specialty hospital and one of the reputed and leading teaching Institutes established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The Chairman of the Institute is Mr. Rahul Bhatnagar, Chief Secretary, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. Dr.RMLIMS is situated in Vibhuti Khand in Gomti Nagar locality of Lucknow. Besides super specialty treatment,the institute provides DM, MCh, MD,MS, and Ph.D. Degrees.