* Strong experience developing complex ETLs using Oracle tools, particularly Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) - SQL skills, - RPD (OBI repository) development, and data modelling.
* Practitioners having strong Fusion Middleware knowledge.
* Should be comfortable with Integration methodology and standards.
* They should be very strong in Oracle Fusion Middleware.
* Should have exposure in integration methodology and process.
* To Develop & Design the concepts of Fusion Middleware using various skills like SOA Suite, OSB, AIA, ODI and ADF, etc.
Adventures International Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 07 September 2010. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Hyderabad. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 20,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 18,522,340.It is inolved in Software publishing, consultancy and supply [Software publishing includes production, supply and documentation of ready-made (non-customized) software, operating systems software, business & other applications software, computer games software for all platforms. Consultancy includes providing the best solution in the form of custom software after analyzing the user?s needs and problems. Custom software also includes made-to-order software based on orders from specific users. Also, included are writing of software of any kind following directives of the users; software maintenance, web-page design].Recruiter Details