Over 2- 4 years of experience in Quality Assurance in Information Technology, involving analysis, both Manual and Automation testing of client server and web applications.
· Experience in ETL/ Data warehouse backend testing and BI Intelligence reports testing.
· Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC - Feasibility Requirements Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support).
· Good knowledge in creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Strategies, Defect Management to ensure Quality Assurance and to test all the business requirements.
· Experience in preparing test reports
· ETL testing using Informatica or any ETl tool
· Knowledge of Database Systems
· Experience in RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL), Oracle (PL/SQL), MS Access and associated SQL Programming Knowledge.
· Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
· Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
· Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
· Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
· Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
· A very good team player with excellent Communication (Verbal and Technical), Presentation and reporting skills.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Walkin Date: 17th December 2016
Time: 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Address: Diyotta India Pvt. Ltd., A Block, 6th Floor, Q City, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Candidates need to carry their resume and Id proof