- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
- Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visual force, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Hands on experience in Salesforce
- Expertise in Apex and Visual Force development
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language
YBerry Infosystem is a global corporation offering solutions in IT, Business Consulting and Outsourcing Services. Founded with the single-minded purpose of using technology to equip and enable businesses build efficiency, negate global distances, save time and increase bottom lines worldwide, YBerry Infosystem has earned it stripes with a decade of satisfying experiences. YBerry Infosystem operates across geographies, with sales and delivery centres in India. These offices provide strategic support and placement of personnel for customer enhancing solutions.