SharePoint, SQL, Web Development, Sharepoint Administrator
2 - 5 Years
Share this job on:
Posted Date :
- Knowledge of SharePoint development.
- Experience in XSLT, XML, Manage Meta Data
- Experience Work flow services, Access Services, User Profile Services, Translation Services, REST API, Event Handlers, Event Receivers.
- Experience in developing custom web parts, web pages and user controls.
- Expertise in creating, configuring and Customizing Document libraries, Site collections, Content types, Web parts, Custom lists and Web Applications.
- Experience in managing Cross site publishing, SharePoint search, multilingual web based SharePoint sites, managed navigation, term store.
- Proficient in SharePoint branding feature using design manager. I.e. creating Master Pages, page layouts, navigation.
- Good Knowledge of SharePoint Administration like permission management, Backups, Restores, Monitoring Servers, creating sites, Sub sites, Lists, List views, alerts, Site templates, team sites, List templates etc.