The Government of Panjab, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law has issued a notification for the recruitment of 25 Teaching and Non-Teaching posts vacancies. Educational qualification for Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law recruitment 2017 must be a Post Graduate & Ph. Ds.
Name of the Organization: Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
Official Website: www.rgnul.ac.in
Total Number of Vacancies: 25
Name of the Post (Designation): Teaching and Non-Teaching
Educational Qualification: Post Graduates, Ph. Ds
Age Limit: 18-40yrs
Professor: 37400-67000/-+AGP 10000/-
Assistant Professor: 37400-67000/-+AGP 9000/-
Associate Professor: 15600-39100/-+AGP 6000/-
Warden-cum-Hostel Manager: 15600-39100/-+AGP 5400/-
Application Fee: 550 for ST/SC and 1000 for General/OBC candidates for All Professors and 350 (Reserved ST/SC) and 550 for UR candidates for Warden-cum-Hostel Manager through DD in favour "Registrar RGNU" payable at Patiala.
Imp Dates: Last Date of application submitted: 16-01-2017
How to Apply: Offline
1) Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, papers, and oral presentations.
2) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
3) Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as civil procedure, contracts, and torts.
4) Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
5) Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
6) Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
7) Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
8) Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
9) Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in professional journals, books, and/or electronic media.
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, 2006 (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab, thereby fulfilling the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization. RGNUL started functioning from its Headquarters-Mohindra Kothi, The Mall, Patiala w.e.f. 26 May 2006. The University acquired approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI) in July 2006. The University also got registered with the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi under Section 2(f) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and has been declared fit to obtain grant from the (UGC) under Section 12-B of the UGC Act, 1956. RGNUL was functioning from a heritage building of the erstwhile Patiala State, that is, Mohindra Kothi, The Mall, Patiala (from 2006 to 2013) located in the heart of Patiala city in a pollution free environment. The main campus of the University is at Sidhuwal, Bhadson Road, Patiala in an area of 50 Acres of land. The state-of-the-art Campus has an Administrative-cum-Academic Block, separate spacious Library Building, Auditorium, Sports Complex, Boys and Girls Hostels, Guest House, Community Hall, Health Centre, Residences, Stadium and other facilities. The construction and furnishing of Hostels is complete and all RGNUL Boys and Girls students are residing at the new Campus with modern amenities including air conditioning of each room. Faculty members are also residing in their apartments at the New Campus. Presently housed in “Academic Block” of the university, the air conditioned university library is an example of excellence. With world class library services and rich collection of books and journals, this computerized Wi-Fi library has on its shelves more than 28,000 volumes which include a comprehensive array of legal resources in both print and electronic formats. In addition 126 periodicals are subscribed too